Sunday, December 7, 2008

Did somebody say ''Fucking awesome''? 2 wonderful unarticulated sculptures from Megahouse from their 'Portrait of Pirates' series based on the characters of One Piece. Here is Usopp (Sogeking/Usopp ver.2) looking mighty awesome, and Tony Tony Chopper. I don't think I can call this Chopper version 2, even though it is. Originally Chopper was a sculpt that was paired with Usopp in the same box. I guess because noone likes usopp but we all dig chopper? Seems more likely they should have stuck Chopper in the same box as that ne'er-do-anything, Nami.......but I digress.

Sogeking Usopp looks AMAZING. This is by far my favourite One Piece figure in existance. You can remove his cape if you really feel that you need to, and can have him wear his Sogeking mask if you desire. (but why would i hide that hardcore face?) Usopp means some serious shit in the sculpture. You don't want to see what's in the purse of his. If memory serves he set me back about 4,500円, but honestly the sculpt is amazing and worth it.

Chopper on the other hand is adoreable. I think this figure is just a one-off styled Chopper in a P.O.P. line of it's own. If you know anyone who likes onepiece even a tiny bit, this is the perfect gift. Dr. Tony Tony Chopper will set you back about 2,000円

No comments: